So, how do you make and receive calls with your MTN FASTLINK MODEM?
- Download this zip file GLO 3G PLUS
- Create a folder on your desktop and name it GLO 3G PLUS
- Extract the content of the file you downloaded into this folder
- Copy the folder from your desktop and go to C:\Program Files (x86)\ (for 64bits pc)or C:\Program files\ (for 32bits pc)and paste the folder there.
- Open the GLO 3G PLUS you just pasted and look out for an application named GLO 3G PLUS with Glo icon
- Right click on it and create shortcut to the desktop
- To make call, close the MTN FASTLINK program and open the GLO 3G PLUS from your desktop
Did it work for you?
Do you have any question or suggestion?
Let me know by using the comment box below.